As a parent of a school-age kid, you have to prepare for a successful back to school season. So, you buy the school supplies, find clothes that actually fit your growing child, and make sure they are registered for their after-school activities.
But, how do you make sure your child is eating a healthy lunch!? You do your best to feed them breakfast and cook a healthy dinner, but lunch is up for grabs.
You could slap together a PB&J sandwich, a pack of Goldfish, and a yogurt. After all, that is much healthier than a school lunch, right?
But, your kids HATES sandwiches, eats only the sugar-laden offerings you toss last-minute in their box, and prefers the standard pizza and hot dogs that are served in most schools.
Then, you run out of ideas, or watch your child come home HANGRY as you throw out yet another day of food.
Superhero Lunchboxes to the rescue!
This downloadable program is for you if:
- You run out of time (or energy) to pack meals constantly
- Your kid is a picky eater or has allergies
- You are frustrated by lack of healthy and fun ideas
- Your kids forget to pack their lunch or run out of time to actually eat it
- You want your kid to come home energized, fulfilled and stronger than ever
What you get:
- Daily superhero themes, videos, and bonus pinnable recipes in a 5-day private Facebook group (starts September 4)
- Workbook with 50+ recipes
- Printable superhero notes
- Ultimate Color-coded grocery list spreadsheet
Not only do you get months of good ideas for your kid’s school lunches, but you also get additional live support in the Facebook group and bonus recipes! These are kid-tested and convenient recipes that won’t take you hours to prepare.
Your kid deserves to have a super day, and you deserve to feel like Supermom.
Purchase Superhero Lunchboxes, and save the day!